The Big Dreams, Small Farms series is part of NC Farm School geared to beginning farmers. Each day will have a lecture in the morning, followed by a farm visit in the afternoon. Workshop locations will vary by topic.
* March 13 - Small Ruminants - Rowan County
* April 11 - Pastured Pork - Rowan County
* April 25 - Agritourism - Rowan County
* May 9 - Pastured Poultry - Davidson County
* May 23 - Small Fruit - Cabarrus County
* June 13 - Market Garden - Rowan County
Register online: go.ncsu.edu/smallfarmseries2019