Recent Events Impact Agricultural Trade
Buffeted by the coronavirus pandemic and political disagreements, what can farmers expect of exports to China in the challenging year ahead? Explorer the impact of recent events on the agricultural trade partnership between the United States and China. Check out the 2020 Summer Issue of NC State Economist.
- China Turns to U.S. for Pork
- A Shutdown Strains the Supply Chain
- The Economic Importance of Pork Processing to Local Economies
- How Political Disagreements with China Affect Farm Exports
- Spillover Impacts on Other Commodities